Sunday, July 19, 2015

Call for flagging photos!

I'm putting the finishing touches on my upcoming workshop for Women's International Leather Legacy event weekend, "Flagging history and the Hanky Code", which is now only days away!!
The visual component of my workshop includes a slideshow and I thought it would be fun to put a call-out for flagging images to include! It would be so fun to include your smiling faces... or other body parts!

Do you have a favorite picture of yourself flagging that I can use? It doesn't even have to be flagging with the hanky code - it can be any kind of flagging (keys, wallet chain, cuff, nailpolish, etc.).

Either email it to kinkycraft at gmail.com or post it on the KinkyCraft facebook page and tag it with ‪#‎flagginghistory‬. Thanks for your help!


No comments:

Post a Comment